Code of Conduct
3D for Designers is a community and creative space for learning, expression, and play.
I'm dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for all participants so we can indulge our curiosity with total freedom.
This code of conduct applies to the entire arena of 3D for Designers, including the website, workshops, event spaces, and other social channels, both online and off. I reserve the right to exclude anyone from these spaces if they're engaging in harmful behavior.
So what's not okay? Conduct that interferes with another member's ability to learn and grow. This stuff is not acceptable:
- Offensive comments related to gender (including identity and expression), sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion.
- Initiating unwanted and inappropriate social or physical contact.
- Gratuitous or off-topic discussion of a sexual nature.
- Threatening violence or trying to incite it.
- Deliberate intimidation and disruption, including stalking and following.
If you're experiencing any of the above in this community, notice it happening to someone else, or have any other safety-related concerns, please contact [email protected]. I'll respond to you as quickly as possible, respect confidentiality requests, and take all good-faith reports of harassment seriously.